Friday, March 19, 2010

And The Curtains Come Down

It's been a crazy three weeks world.

And I'm sorry I haven't kept you in the loop. My past three weeks have been this:

Rehearsals. Plays. Shows. Laughter. Sketchys. Death. Romance. Slight dejection. Writing. Acting. Sleeping. Reading. Brothers. Family. Relay For Life. Cowboy Hats. Bro-Chill Time.

So there ya go.

My show was last weekend, had most of my family come down, even some folks from Massachusetts which was really nice. The show went great. My actors were on, the director made some really great choices, and the drum added an epic sense of power that was definitely a great choice.

A little sad it's over. But, life goes on, and if you're paying attention to the present, you'll just end up in the past.

So the writing goes on. I've been writing every day this week and of the week, and so far, doing well. Also, been hitting the gym as well, every day, half an hour, just to get myself warmed up to it again. Let's do this thing.

And yeah . . . tomorrow is Relay For Life, all day event, fighting cancer cause cancer sucks, and we need to kick its ass. True Story.

More on my life as it occurs, my friends. Good night and day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment