Thursday, May 27, 2010

Home Again, Jiggity Jig

Hello Internet.

Hope you're doing well, and enjoying the nice weather. Oh wait, that's right. You're stuck inside.

Sorry.

Things go well on this end. I'm back home after a very fun, very long semester. It feels nice to be back home, good seeing my folks, and I've even had a little time to myself before Bren gets home on Sunday.

Internship with Tor Books fell through it seems. I've tried contacting them over and over but there hasn't been any response. Ah well, what can you do?

That's why I had my back up plan!

Which is going to be Brookstone as always, and then Camp Scuffy again. Not thrilled but what are you going to do? The more I think about it, the less unhappy about I am. It's just that with Summer camp as many awesome things there are about it, there are unawesome things. But usually the good outweighs the bad. Usually. Here's hoping for a good summer there.

Writing is picking up steam again, like a train chugging on the tracks. Took a break with finals and all but I'm stepping back up to plate and back on track. Yes, I know there are two conflicting metaphors. I know what I'm doing.

Anywho, I think that is what I shall go do more of. See, it's funny for me. I can tell what nights are going to be good writing nights. Good nights, I can feel my fingertips warm up and just see them flying across the keyboard like that is what they were meant to do you know? Bad nights, well, my fingers are slow and lethargic and it takes forever to even IM it seems.

Here's hoping for a good writing night. Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment