Thursday, February 4, 2010

What rhymes with Mess?

STRESS IS THE ANSWER!

Hey.

I've been a tad stressed.

Over improv-reslife-should-I-be-an-RA-classes-monologues-writing-plays-for-school-women-publishers-not-wanting-my-stories-blaaaaaaaaaaaargh . . .

K, I'm done with that, but now I clarify.

I'm debating on whether to be an RA next year or not. I want to be, I think I'd be good at it, and I want to definitely try it out before I leave college. And I DO think I'd be good at it. Yeah, maybe I need to work on being more assertive, and organized, but I think if I am really on top of shit, I can do this. The time commitment for next year works out the same either way as an RA or SA. So let's try it. Maybe =p

And yeah, I got a rejection letter from a publisher today, not going to tell you which. Yes, I know it happens and I got to stick with it and one day I'm going to look back and laugh. But right now?

IT SUCKS.

But it's okay. It sucked for about 7 minutes, but right now it's okay. I just have to try harder, and better at what I do and what I love to do.

And that's all for now I suppose.

Weekend's going to be exciting though, Brendan is coming on up. SO THAT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME! We're going to hang out and he's going to hit on girls and we're going to be awesome!

Update ya then my web goblins!

No comments:

Post a Comment