Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Time Is Made of Bonfires and Starlight

Right.

Back to business.

I'm sorry Internet. I've been lacking in the blogging department.

But all is well. Summer is flying, faster then most magic carpets, and only a little slower then most fighter jets. I've been well, doing the five big things of my summer.

1: Writing
2: Reading
3: Acting
4: Working
5: Working (Out)

Most days involve hitting the gym, reading, getting some plotting on THC done, and hanging with friends when I'm not at Brookstone.

I'm also acting in a Shakespeare show at RCC this summer, this weekend actually. More on that at a later blog.

But yes, all is well. Tuesday begins camp season. I shall be taking care of fifth graders this summer, but that's cool. It should be a good time, and I'm paired with my friend Kasey to boot. So, that's good.

Anywho, I'm going to go sleep, and enjoy my last day of freedom.

Gnight internet, see ya soon.

Albany Countdown: 41 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment