Sunday, December 19, 2010

Something About Me Being Home

I am home.

YES.

That is all.

:: walks away ::

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

:: walks back, stomping angrily, grumbling ::

No. Y'know what? I want to review this semester just to see how much work I actually fr*aking did to show myself how insane my life has been.

SEMESTER REVIEW, ACTIVATE!
-Worked and ended two jobs
-Did two weeks of training for reslife
-worked two ten hour days in the sun to move in new residents
-started taking 5 full academic courses
-12 weekday duties and 3 weekend duties
-Ran the Sketchy Characters club
-Helped put on at least 12 weekend shows, publicity stunts and a great PAC show
-Visited NYC with the Sketchys
-Acted in two theatrical productions, Prolix and Macbeth
-Had a new One-Act staged and performed
-Wrote my first 50,000 word novella
-Too many other small things to remember
-Read 11 Novels

Yeah . . . that's what I thought.

Pardon me while I pass out from exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment