Friday, October 16, 2009

Hey Internet, I'm Still Alive!

Wow . . . I'm embarrassed. 

Seriously, wow. I'll just stand over here and feel bad about myself. 

It's been almost 3 weeks! 3 WEEKS! Holy Mackerel Andy . . . I'm so sorry Internet . . . it's like I've been on a business trip but never updated, linked, posted or wrote while I was away. I've been so freaking busy it's not funny.

I will now feel Shame and Shame's second cousin, Disdain, from you, my beloved Internet Community. I will serve penance for exactly 15 minutes, as that is how long it takes for me to write this blog. Should I finish early, I'll submit myself to Torture by Rick Astley for the remainder of the time. But, onto my life . . .

My life has been a roller coaster of a whirlwind of a hurricane of craziness, improv, science fiction, Mistborn, women, reslife, theatre, classes, family, friends, and now a proposal. (Not one for me or from me, but for dear family; more on it later.)

I was in a production of Plays In Process last weekend; Mom and Dad and Brendan came on up, so that was a good time, Brendan got to meet all the Sketchys and we had a great time. I'm glad my brother is doing well, least the one I can keep tabs on. Mike is off hopping around Germany, his computer being eaten by German Unternet Demons, so he's offline for now.

Speaking of Sketchys, we had our big Freak Show the other night, our show co-sponsored with us and the Theatre Council. It was a great time and I'm especially proud of my Sketchys. As Improv Chair, I feel like Papa Duck sometimes, taking care of them and helping them prepare for the shows. So I was and still am extremely proud of them for their great job.

Aside from that, just crazy times around. Went to an audition workshop where a beautiful, honestly, brutal woman told me how to audition so I appreciated that. Saw Shakespeare Abridged, a hilarious show up at Siena, great job to all of them and especially my friend Matt. Also, saw Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D; damn they still hold up after all these years.

This weekend holds for me meeting, reslife, homework, and doing a lot of writing. Let's hope I can do it well. Thanks for being here for me Internet, I appreciate it. Talk to you sooner then before. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment