Saturday, October 31, 2009

Putting the Pen Down

In other good news, I've put down the metaphorical pen.

Fallen, the play I have been working on since June, is now done.

At least the first draft haha. 

But it is completed and done and finished and done and finished and completed and I very happy. I am happy with the words and the ending and the characters and a myriad of other things my tired brain can't think of.

It will, of course, in the end need tinkering and retooling and revising and editing and other english major terms.

But for now, it is done, and that makes me happy.

Now I turn south to Editing, a city of revising miscreants, who always take back what they've said and carry around erasers, to edit things that may or may not be words, but can indeed be changed.

Hope people have read my review from before and for those interested, I will hopefully be writing up my review of Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson's Wheel of Time novel, The Gathering Storm, next week.

Until then gang!

1 comment:

  1. snaps for marty (:
    if you get where that's from, that'd be funny.

    ReplyDelete