Thursday, January 7, 2010

I AM THE NIGHT!

Because I just finished Batman: Arkham Asylum today! Yes, I know how late to the party I am . . . the cupcakes are all gone . . . But yeah, great, intense, amazing game. Go pick it up.

Plastic explosive punch for the win.

Longer blog coming soon Internet, just wanted to let you know I am alive. And --

-Started Fallen Final Draft, it's coming together
-Two stories fully edited and going to be sent out.
-Started new short story, and new magic systems are on the way in me noggin
-Please go sign up for the Worldbuilders Fundraiser on

http://www.patrickrothfuss.com/blog/2009/12/worldbuilders-2009.html.

Books and helping people unite!

K

Me Tired.

Night, night.

Night. I.

I am the night.

Fear me . . .

Okay I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment