Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nanowrimo!!!

For those of you who do not know, Nanowrimo stands for Nation Novel Writing Month. It takes place in the month of November, from 12:01AM on November 1st, allllll the way to 11:59PM on November 30th!

The goal?

Write a 50,000 word novel within those thirty days.

I'm sure your faces are like this

:O

or this

>:O

or this

:?O

Yes that man has a pimple next to his nose. Look closely. It's called a question mark.

I've always wanted to do something like this, I have. My excuse was always, "I'm so busy!"

Well, I'm ALWAYS busy. So I figured it was time to shut up, and start writing.

So over the course of the month, I'll be writing a lot. Not just Nano, but school stuff, and hopefully blog stuff as I keep you updated on what I'm doing and how I'm doing.

I'll be working on a project called Underfoot.

Wish me luck!

More on my life to come!

1 comment:

  1. Doing NaNo, Marty? Best of luck! I'm thinking about doing it too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete