Friday, September 18, 2009

Looking Back and Looking Ahead Pt. 2

. . .

Looking Ahead Portion, ACTIVATE!

Now, raise your hand if you remember me bringing up my new philosophy on women?

Yeah, yeah . . . okay, so a good portion of the class, alright. I never claimed to understand women, or anything of the like. But, I've tried it and it seems to be working, maybe. Haha, I'm not assuming anything or whatever, but things are looking up. I've met a girl and it seems like we've hit it off, with the customary, flirting, coy, non-flirty, flirting going on. And hell, I don't know what to expect or try. All I know is I'm going with the flow, and we'll see what happens. She's mad awesome by the way, just saying.

Also, in new new news, work on the play shall continue this weekend. Finished Act One last weekend which is always good. Starting Act Two tonight or tomorrow and hopefully getting a buttload of homework done.

So wish me luck World, in all matters women and writing.

I'm off to the races.

-Mcfly

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! And good luck with the new "friend" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style, Martin! and the name of your blog :) Life is always better when there's more than you think you can handle. Challenges are a lot more fun than sitting around.
    Good luck with the play!!
    Stephani S.

    ReplyDelete