Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

Wow, I couldn't come up with a witty title . . . what the hell is wrong with me?

But hello Internet, good evening to you my electronic friend and salutations. It has been a bit of time, let's see what my life has been like . . .

Just got back from Thanksgiving break, which was super fun. I got home Wednesday night after helping close the Quad (I was on window duty . . . let it mean whatever you want it to mean), and I spent Wednesday night saying hey to the family again, grandparents were down so it was really nice to see Bema and Popa, and then after storming through comics with a speed olympic athlete's find impressive, I went over to Olsen's to see my good buddy and his family. I didn't have too much time with him, but it was good seeing him and knowing that he is happy and healthy.

Thanksgiving itself was nice and quiet, a chance to sit down with family and enjoy a meal with the formality and joviality that we sometimes don't have time for anymore. Dad didn't make a goof of himself during grace this year, which is sad because it's always hilarious to watch, but what are you going to do?

Friday I reunited with the Gang for a bit of time, realized the odd girl at Panera still knows who I am, not to jump in front of Barnes and Nobles, girls in elf hats dig me, went to Giuseppe's, saw a bunch of friends there which was awesome, then felt uncomfortable, then left to go to Ben Karlin's and learned Brendan is usually right about when I will have a good time or not. I won't say it to him personally, but he can read it here.

Saturday was more time with Giuseppe (My Boy! Bombs? They are yours my friend!), went to the insanity of the mall, made sure I still had a job at Brookstone and said hey to them, then grabbed Jesse, hit the comic shop, got my self-esteem ripped to shreds and my balls busted, then went home and wrote up a storm. So yeah, Fallen Draft Two is all finished =]

I then raced through the rest of the comics I had to read. Yeah, I know, Dad's fault I live this way. He got me addicted to something affordable . . . at least crack is expensive haha.

But it was a great time being home, and soon I'll be back. I'm back at Albany for some fun and excitement! Oh! Shakespeare Abridged got approved! Fun times huzzah!

Alright I'm off to go help Dave and do my Macbizzle project! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment